Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Kenzi goes to Preschool!!

So today was Kenzi's first day at Preschool. She was happy to go. I am not sure if it was the backpack... the new clothes (with light up shoes, thank you Gramma B.) ...
Or just the fact that she is ready to learn. She asked me in the car on the way "So I am going to learn my stuff?" "Yes sweetheart, you are going to learn a lot of stuff." "Okay!" When she got out of the car she repeated "Hi: to Wade, her classmate, until he replied with "Hi" back. I think she is going to be just fine. Later! Kari

4 comments:

Crystal said...

I love the outfit! Hope she had fun.

Kristie K. said...

I love the first day of school. Garren may start next year.

karen said...

awww.. cute !! did she have fun ?? i can't believe she's in preschool already.. makes me nervous for elsa when her time comes along :)

allypally said...

Check out that backpack! It's as big as she is!! Too cute.