Monday, August 30, 2010

Rough Riders Baseball...

So our friends Liz, Briana, and Jake had tickets for a baseball game. They ended up having 6 tickets so they invited us and Ben. We had a great time. The kids seemed to have fun too!

We had great seats, but I really don't think that there is a bad seat in the house!
Ben getting his groove on!
Briana sweet as can be. She was sitting next to me and kept calling me mom as she thought Liz was sitting next to her.
I think Jake was trying to look serious here. But he is one adorable kid anyway!
Kenzi and I. At first she was not into the game or anything. By the end she was screaming and dancing with everyone else!
Liz and her daughter Briana. What a great looking mommy and daughter duo!

We had so much fun! Thank you Liz for inviting us! Carter didn't go because he had game night with the guys! And Dave was in Cali! Later! Kari

No comments: