Saturday, August 14, 2010

SoF Week 11

MONDAY - So I have been wanting to make cookies for the whole summer. It has been VERY hot so I kept putting it off until I could put it off any longer. What is great is that Kenzi likes to help me. She gets very excited to wear one of her many aprons. And she wants to do everything. I do think it is pretty awesome that she knew how to crack and egg at age 4!

Licking the beater. I think this is her favorite part!
Here is our finished stack(s).
OK so maybe this is her favorite part and beater is her second favorite part! :0)


TUESDAY - I have been telling Kenzi when she turned 5 she could scrapbook. Well her birthday came and went and I had not done it with her yet. So I decided one day that we would do it and she was soo excited! She enjoyed most of the process until I told her that we have to journal the people who are in the pictures to which her reply "I know who that is!" Especially when she got a to a picture of the three of us, she argued a little more. But all in all we had a good time. The stuff stayed out so we did some more on sunday.





WEDNESDAY - So as I explained in earlier posts, I was having trouble with Kenzi. I know, hard to believe right? So I asked friends to spend time with us so we could get a break from each other and enjoy our friends. We spent some time with a friend that we are starting to get to know better. I LOVED having adult conversation! And then we met Aunt Keri, Gramma Judy, Sophie and Rhys at McDonald's for lunch and then swimming afterwards. Kenzi is ALWAYS in when water is involved, so she had a great time until she was told it was time to get out of the pool. To which my lovely friend took over for me! Thank you Keri and Stephanie for helping me out that day! I could not have made it without you!

Rhys loving the water. He pretty much splashed the whole time!

Enjoy! Kari

1 comment:

Keri and Neal said...

Can Kenzie come over and teach me how to crack an egg? Love her beaming face next to all those cookies!