Thursday, August 5, 2010

SoF Week 7

MONDAY - We had Sophie and Rhys to play with today. And Rhys makes this face all the time and I have been trying to get a picture of it for a while. I LOVE this face! He is so stinking cute, don't you think?


THURSDAY - Carter had Umbilical Hernia surgery. I have been doing Project 365 where I take a picture a day on my phone. So I asked Carter if I could take a picture since this would be our day. He said sure and has no memory of it! Can you tell he is out of it?

SATURDAY - Kenzi and I had to go to Target for something and for my picture I took this one. She wanted to give herself bunny ears! Not sure why, maybe she is just a weird kid! I still love her!

It was as slower week this week. But hey that makes up for the last marathon post! Enjoy! Kari

No comments: