Friday, August 6, 2010

SoF Week 9

So another short post to make up for the marathon post last week! Enjoy!

TUESDAY - We saw a rainbow today and Kenzi was dying for me to take a picture. So here you go. Also Kenzi went flying in gymnastics. Hopefully the video will load and you can watch it. After Carter viewed it he wanted to try it!




WEDNESDAY - So we have been having trouble lately with Kenzi . She has been crying, whining and not hearkening for a few weeks. Well, one day in particular was rough. That was today. I told her she needed to clean up her toys if she wanted to play Buzz. Well, she wanted none of that! So long story short I took all of her toys out of her room. In the garage they went. Carter and I talked and figured out that Kenzi can earn her toys back. Here are the resulting pictures...




FRIDAY - Kenzi got to have Kate come over to play. Since Kenzi lost her toys I had a project for them to do. We made butterflies. It was fun! Also Friday night was game night. So Kenzi and I went to the Village at Allen and Kenzi would not hold still for a picture.




See you next week! Later! Kari

No comments: