Sunday, June 22, 2008

Dallas Texas Temple

Every week, I or my friend get the opportunity of going to the Temple. We have coordinated babysitting and it is a great opportunity for us. Every time I go, I tell Kenzi, "Mommy is going to the Temple. You be good for Aunt Keri, OK?" She usually says OK and off I go. Well, Lately she has been asking to go to the Temple. So Carter and I for Family Home Evening, decided we would take her down to the Dallas Temple and walk around the grounds and talk about it with her. However, The grounds were closed so we stood outside the gates and talked about what happens in the Temple and read some scriptures. I am very thankful for having a place her on earth that I can do service for my Heavenly Father and be able to communion with Him in His house! I am extremely thankful for getting sealed to Carter for All time and Eternity! He truly is my best friend! Kari

No comments: