Monday, June 30, 2008

Lake Lavon


So every time my mom comes to visit, she says she wants to go visit some lakes or bodies of water. And every time she has come I say OK we are going to go see a lake and never do we make it. Well this time we made it. After driving around the south side of Lake Lavon, we pulled into a camping area. We had a great time. We taught Kenzi how to throw rocks in the water. I am only hoping that listened to the council of not throwing rocks anywhere else including people! It was such a great visit with my mom and we hope that she knows that we severely miss her already! We love you mom and we look forward to seeing you again in August! Yippee!! Love ya! Kari

1 comment:

Becky said...

Wow. I didn't know there were any places to go visit Lake Lavon. Good to know. And we finally got back last night so I will be blogging again shortly. (Brian says I can't post till I have unpacked so it may take a couple of days.)