Thursday, June 5, 2008

Kenzi & her Friends!


OK, so I have to say that it is really easy to keep this blog updated and I even take pictures with the idea that I am going to put them on the blog!! Anyway, Kenzi's friends, Ben and Ella, came over to play today and Kenzi was able to share her house with them. They were so cute that I had to take pictures and post them. They had such a great time and were more than happy to take pictures! And yes, Kenzi is in her Pittsburgh Penguin T-shirt and no pants, She had just gotten out of bed when Ben and Ella showed up! And she insisted on wearing her shirt to bed last night. And Sorry to the Pens, the fans of the Pens, and especially my husband for their loss of the Stanley cup!

1 comment:

Blacker Blog said...

I absolutely love the house? It looks fantastic! Great Job!