Sunday, June 29, 2008

Underwear down the toilet...

OK, so I had to write about the underwear down the toilet comment which some of you may have caught on Carter's post. And to think, I asked for him to post on the blog!! Anyway, Kenzi had pooped in her underwear and I have been having her clean it up to hopefully help motivate her to start telling us when she needs to go before she does it in her underpants. Well, this was pretty sticky, not to get to graphic. So I left them in the toilet to soak to hopefully help the cleaning process. Well a little later she did go potty in her little seat and I emptied it into the big toilet. Kenzi likes to flush the toilet so when I emptied it I told her to flush and the underpants were hanging on the side of the toilet bowl. Well needless to say when Kenzi flushed her underwear went down the drain as well! Kenzi started balling and saying she wanted her panties back! I told her that we would have to talk to Daddy about that one. So far we have not had any plumbing issues but we will see. (Knock on wood!) Later - Kari

2 comments:

allypally said...

Too funny!!! We've never managed that, though I have found small electrical goods in my toilet...

Gotta love kids! And great to see your blog!!

Keri and Neal said...

Tell Kenzie that she So Does NOT want those panties back. They have gone to the land of Ooky Pooky from whence they shall never return.