Thursday, November 19, 2009

ACO boxes

So we had Rhys and Sophie visit for most of the day yesterday and I wanted to do something fun with them and Kenzi. OK, so Rhys just watched, but I think that Sophie and Kenzi had a good time. They painted boxes for our community outreach's thanksgiving boxes. The ACO puts a thanksgiving dinner in every box and then donates it to families who need it. What I found interesting is that Kenzi jumped right in. I totally thought Sophie would follow suit for two reasons... Kenzi is peat and Sophie is repeat! And remember this post? Anyway, Sophie would just put a finger in the paint and swirl it around. Then I took her hand and smashed it and swirled it around to which she picked up her hand and said "Messy, Need to clean!"


Rhys, chilling, watching us paint. Doesn't he look like Winston Churchill? We call him Winny for short!



Don't those hands look great!
Enjoy! Kari

No comments: