Friday, November 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Carter!!!!!

So for Carters birthday we decorated the house, had his favorite dinner, a three layer cake, and gave him presents. I think his most favorite and he will have to correct me if I am wrong, was Kenzi wrapped a plastic pumpkin , all by herself. Inside was a plastic hot dog. She did inform him that it was a candy hot dog. When Carter thanked her for the pumpkin present, she said "Your welcome. Now I should probably put it back in my kitchen." To which Carter and I died. Guess the present had a shelf life! Anyhow, we had a fun day getting ready for daddy to come home. Happy Birthday, babe. We hope you know that you are very important to us! Love you, Kari.

1 comment:

Dave said...

Said it on Facebook but once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! What did he have for dinner?