Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween...

So for Halloween we went to the Dallas Arboretum, our ward trunk-or-treat, and trick or treating in our neighborhood. Kenzi had a great time and it was so awesome whenever I would hear someone say... "Awe, she is a powerpuff girl!" I was nervous to have people not know who she was. I know that if people do not know the show they are not going to know, but I did not want them to not know because of a crappy costume. My mom did a great job with the dress. I was extremely happy that the head came out the way I thought it would. We had a lot of fun. Enjoy the pictures. Kari
Buttercup with mom and dad at the Pumpkin Gazebo. We had to work around the head. :0)

Gramma B and Kenzi. Gramma loved the big head!


This is Kenzi's friends at Trunk-or-treat. Rhys, Ben, Kenzi, Sophie, Ella, and Sadie the dog. It has become a tradition to get a picture of our children together every year. I love it! Aren't they adorable!

Buttercup and Professor Utonium out trick or treating. Kenzi wanted to go to the scary houses. About 8:45 Kenzi tells her dad... "Daddy I am done. I have enough candy. I don't want to get a tummy ache." So we then went home and Kenzi went to bed. Yea, I am not sure when she turned 25!?!?!?!?!

Thank you mom for helping me with Kenzi's costume! I am so proud of it! I am so happy that we could achieve what Kenzi wanted. I am a little nervous for next year. Who knows what she is going to come up with!?!? Love ya, Kari!

No comments: