Sunday, November 1, 2009

The costume of choice is...

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, and children of all ages, I proudly introduce BUTTERCUP!






It is that fun time of year again, where Kenzi decides what she wants to be for Halloween and we get the lovely task of trying to make it happen. Obviously, this year she wanted to be buttercup. I was not so concerned about the dress as I was the head. So my mom helped me with making the dress and I made the head. In order for Kenzi to see we needed to cut a hole for her face and this is what she looked like...


And since we could make it happen, Carter and I dressed up as well. If you know the Powerpuff cartoon (If not just click the link and you can go to the website), Carter was Professor Utonium and I was Ms. Bellum...


These pictures were taken at the Tornado Hockey game Friday night. I will post more pictures in another post of Halloween day. Enjoy! Kari

No comments: