Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

So last Friday Kenzi's preschool went to the pumpkin patch. Yes I was surprised too, to be going after Halloween and it pretty much met my low expectation as to not a whole lot of pumpkins, but the kids loved it the same. Here are some pictures to show you. Of course we got home that day and she had the meltdown of all meltdowns from being tired. So I had to let her know that if she continued with that behavior she would not go on another preschool field trip. Needless to say she took a nap!

A picture of the M-F 8:30-2 class. Kenzi goes to the Tuesday and Thursday. And her class joined the Monday, Wednesday, Friday class for this field trip. The teacher on the right is Ms C and the teacher on the left is Mrs. G. Kenzi's primary teacher is Mrs. C.
Kenzi fed a cow, goats, and sheep. She thought the goat was the best because they tickled when they ate the food out of her hand.
Kenzi being VERY proud of the pumpkin she found to take home. Now she brags that she has two pumpkins and daddy and mommy have one. Of course we have not carved the two big ones yet and I am thinking that maybe we are not going to. Oh well! We tried!
We were leaving and Kenzi had another "Hey, mom, how about I sit here and you take my picture." And again I could not resist!
This is Sheridan, Aliya, and Kenzi. The other two girls rode in our car with us along with Sheridan's mom, Stacey.

We had a great time and Kenzi will be happy to tell you all about it. And I met another scrapbooker! Small world! :0) Later, Kari.

No comments: