Monday, May 3, 2010

Aliya's brithday party

So Kenzi has been invited to a few birthday parties from kids at school. We were only able to make this party which was at "Going Bonkers". And I have to say that company name is pretty accurate! She had a great time and of course wants to do it for her birthday. Not quite yet, sweetie pie! Enjoy! Kari



Kenzi did not know how to get out at one point so I went in to get her. The facility is for children aged 4 to 104, so there was not a problem of getting in there. McDonald's should take note!


This is the view from inside this thing!


The group of friends that came to Aliya's party.


I wanted to get a picture of the birthday girl with Kenzi for Kenzi's scrapbook night. So her is a picture of me trying to get the girls to look at me for a moment...


Her is the second picture I got while falling down...

And finally a picture of both of them looking at me while I am sitting on the floor! Good times! Good times!

1 comment:

Keri and Neal said...

That place is a crapload of stimulation!