Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's day...

First and foremost I want to wish all of the "Mommies" in our lives a Wonderful Mother's Day! I know I am few days late, but the sentiment is still there. We had a very special mother's day! First I was woken up to Carter, Kenzi and breakfast. I then woke my mom up and asked her to come to my bed so we could have breakfast together. We then got our prezzis which we both loved. We then went to church where Both Kenzi and Carter sang in Church with the children's group and the men's group. We then came home to which Carter made lunch. Then we all took naps! Then Mom and I made dinner. We made a whole Red Snapper which I had to take the scales off and found that I really don't like that process. Carter had to finish it. But the dinner tasted GREAT! Thank you dig for such a wonderful day! You and Kenzi are awesome! Love ya! Vel!








Kenzi and Gramma playing chase in the front yard. Gramma did get a hold of her!

No comments: