Sunday, May 30, 2010

Gramma makes a dress...

So to brag on my mom for a little bit... Gramma B. has been sewing my entire life. This comes in very handy when I was in a dance recital once a year from the time I was three until about 16. And I would be in at least 3 to 5 numbers all of which my mom being the resourceful woman she was would not just make my costume but others to help pay for my dancing habit! She has even made my wedding dress which is hermetically sealed for Kenzi if she wants it, a blessing dress for a two month old and numerous (too many to count) dresses made for my nieces! So with that being said you would think she might be tired but not Gramma B!! So for Kenzi's birthday she made Kenzi a Raggedy Ann and Andy dress. To which Kenzi said "Who?" I LOVE it. She looks absolutely adorable. It is by far the longest dress that she has ever had. SOOO CUTE! Awesome job Gramma B! We love you and all that you do for our family! Kari


2 comments:

Keri and Neal said...

Adorable! I can sew a straight line!...if I actually get the machine down.

Crystal said...

That is an awesome dress!