Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Butterfly Exhibit

So Kenzi's class took a field trip to a Butterfly Exhibit at the Collin Creek Mall. I have never been in an exhibit where the butterflies could land on you and I have to say it was pretty cool. Kenzi was okay with it but was fine with leaving when I asked if she was done. But I think I got some pretty fun pictures! Enjoy! Kari



Kenzi got a couple of butterflies in her hair as many of us did. I had anywhere from 2 to 4 butterflies in my hair the whole time. Apparently, they like red hair!






Kenzi's classmate, Molly, having a butterfly in her hair!


This butterfly was on my foot for a good ten minutes. I finally had Kenzi get it off my foot with a qtip and we put it on a plant where it might be able to eat.



One of Mackenzie's wonderful teachers, Mrs. C. She is so awesome and I am so thankful that Kenzi has such wonderful teachers!


Kenzi excited to get a butterfly on her qtip. The Qtip has gatorade on it. Apparently they like that too!



Kenzi's class with the butterfly man. He spoke with the kids about the butterflies before they went into the exhibit! I learned alot by listening and was amazed at how well the teachers prepared the children as they knew a lot of the answers to his questions!

No comments: