Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Kenzi's Birthday party

So we had a Mickey Mouse party for Kenzi's birthday. She LOVED having her friends over to help her celebrate! We played games, made crafts, beat up a Mickey pinata and had some cupcakes. It was a lot of fun and we so appreciated everyone coming! I still can't believe that my baby is 5! Someone once told me when I was pregnant to enjoy the time because it goes by fast. Well, that person seriously understated the reality of how fast it goes. I am pretty sure that I had her yesterday and now she is 5! I am so thankful for having such a healthy and happy girl ! I love you sugar pie and I hope you have a wonderful year! Love ya, Mommy!


Playing Musical chairs. Briana won!

The kids attempting to play "Simon Says". That lasted about five minutes before I was done torturing myself and I switched gears to the pinata!


Kenzi opening presents from her friends!

We handed out favor bags. We helped Travis get his blower to work again by rewinding it

The previously stated pinata. I am not sure if you can tell but it is Mickey's head. I did make it with help from an awesome friend, LeighAnn! It was a lot of work, but I have to say, SOOOOOO worth it! It was so much fun watching the kids have a good time with it!

Aunt Liz helping to get ALL of the candy out. I believe I put 9 pounds in it! Thankfully the kids took the candy home! :0)


Carter controlling the pinata. Everyone got to hit it twice and luckily Kenzi was able to finish it off!


The kids playing Red light, Green Light. It was fun to watch them run around!


All of the Mouseketeers! They are so stinkin' cute!

1 comment:

Keri and Neal said...

Your family knows how to party!