Sunday, July 27, 2008

Another potty story...

I was going to post pictures of Kenzi playing guitar hero, but Carter mentioned that he was going to post it, and it will probably be a more interesting story, so I will not post it. But again I have a task telling me that today it is due to post on Kenzi's blog so here I am. Though we are still very much into potty training and going commando while we are home and we have a few pictures of her in a tshirt and her cowgirl boots. If you would like to see them let me know and I can email them to you. (I figured they were a little too risque for the world wide web, but I will be more than happy to show friends and family!) Anyway, I tend to leave her bottomless until the absolute last moment and put them on her when we are ready to walk out the door. Usually I put the underwear by the door we are exiting or on top of the diaper bag so I know to put them on. So today was no exception. Got her dressed in an adorable dress for Church and we show up and sit down. Well needless to say, we start singing the song for the sacrament and I realize that I forgot to put her underwear on her before we left. Luckily I keep and extra change of clothes in her diaper bag and that includes underwear. So we leave the chapel, duck into a room, and put panties on her and get back to our seat just in time for the prayer! I have to say, I am totally OK with her going commando at home with no one around but Carter, myself, and the dogs. However, I just think that going commando at church is just wrong! :0) Later, Kari!

1 comment:

Liz said...

I'm sure the nursery leaders are thankful for the spares you had in your bag. I can just see her playing with the kids and opps!