Sunday, July 20, 2008

Kenzi's 1st restriction...

So the saga continues with Kenzi's potty training... She is still continuing to go commando while we are at home and we talk every time we get her dressed about what to do. Well this morning she got a bath and hung out on our bed. Well while we were hanging out on our bed with the kid and both dogs, yes that is a full bed! And she proceeded to pee on Carter's pillow. She was so proud of herself and announced it. So we cleaned her up and told her that she was on restriction and not allowed to be on mommy and daddy's bed for a week! And just so you all know, we washed all of the pillows and the bedding. :0) So I will be REALLY happy when this stage is over!! Please keep her in your prayers! Later!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Okay, so your potty training saga is great! I am loving it. My sister just sent me a text with a picture of a pile of poop that had just been run over by a tricycle. Yes, her son did that. He pooped and then ran it over. Very happily, I might add. Just thought I would share so that you know you aren't the only one dealing with this issue. Keep the stories coming!

Kristie K. said...

I am there with you! This is just not a fun stage, One time I was saying how hard this age is and a cute older man said, don't worry soon they will be teenagers.

but I doubt my teenagers will pee all over the house...(I hope anyway)

Tamara said...

Kari Kari Kari. At least I'll know who to come to when I can't seen to make my child cooperate with my potty training efforts. In the meantime, we'll pray for mercy on your soul. :)