Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy 4th!


So the night before Carter asks me if there was anything I wanted to do for the 4th. At first I did not want to tell him because I thought it was too late to ask. But then a little later, I let him in on what I wanted. Though it was too late to invite friends over we had a party in our backyard and went and saw fireworks. We actually went to the top of a parking structure with our friends Keri and Sophie (Neal was sick - We hope you feel better Neal!) and and watched the Plano fireworks and even caught the tail end of the Frisco fireworks. I appreciate my husband being so flexible and willing to make it a fun day! We also had the opportunity of meeting Dave and Liz's children that move in on Tuesday. We are so happy for Dave and Liz and it was very heartwarming to hear the children calling them mom and dad! Prayers do get answered! Later! Kari

1 comment:

Liz said...

What parking structure?? We may want to use it next year!!