Saturday, July 5, 2008

Kenzi's 1st Haircut!


So I knew this day would come and fortunately I had prepared emotionally for it. I truly believe that had we done it any earlier I would have been bawling. So we went to a Kids Cut place and had them trim her hair in the back leaving it long and then they cut real bangs. I would just cut what was covering her eyes. She looked so cute when they were done. I love the part on the side. The back looks really healthy now too. She did great. There were times where Johnny Neutron would take precedent over looking down, but she did not freak out! Yippee! So no more signs of my baby girl. Since I had not cut her hair ever, she still had baby hair on the ends. Oh well, better for her to progress than to be stunted in growth! Oh, and the car that she sat in helped too! Kari

1 comment:

Kristie K. said...

i just LOVE 1st haircuts!