Monday, July 7, 2008

My faves...




So I got to thinking and I want to post my favorites when I can. I have a confession to make, in my frenzy to watch pretty much anything regarding dancing, though I do have my limits, I did not watch "Your mama can't dance" - Yuck! Anyway, I also watch Americas Best Dance Crew. I watched it last season and LOVED the JabbaWockeez! Even Carter was impressed by them so much so that he thought him, Dave, Neal, John, and our friend Kyle could make a crew and go for the gold! So I am really far behind in my watching as I just watched week one last night. But my favorite dance was done by Super Cr3w. So enjoy and the quality is not good but you still get the idea. Oh and as far as So you think you can dance, I think that Mark and Chelsea are going to be there for a while as well as Katee and Joshua. Though below is one of Mark's auditions and I thought it was hilarious! Have fun! Kari


1 comment:

Liz said...

You don't want to see Dave dance!!!